Monday 23 February 2015

Lets start



Lets start!

Ahhh!!! Yay!!! Lets buddy up. We went on the bus we arrived At Swimarama. We changed into our togs. Then we did rules. The lifeguard introduced herself. Mrs Aireen put us into teams student council were the leaders.

We are all excited. We had to swim 2 lengths of the pool then run 2 km around panmure basin. We got back and it was morning tea time. I had the yummiest food.
Rules for in the pool before free time... We jumped in the pool and swam It was really cold in the pool when I first jumped in but really fun. It got warm later on.

The options we had were we could do splash pad,diving board,water slide and free time in the pool so many options. We were doing wrestling in the pool and throwing balls at each other.
When I went to the splash pad I had a heap of fun I used the machine gun the water in the machine gun was really warm so stayed there for a long time. Then it turned off to other water things like the shower.
When I went down the water slide I feelt scared because it was dark i could not see any thing at all near the end i seen light i was excited that I was at the end.When I jumped of the diving board I was scared. The pool was 4 meters deep. I flooded back up to the top excitedly
  The teachers came in the pool. We had so much fun in the pool with the teachers. I splashed all the teachers and throw plastic balls at them. Then they throw them back at me. There was a giant bowling ball in the pool it made a big splash.
We had lunch. For lunch we had  free sausage sizzle we got called up by classes we got free ice-blocks They were yum. The flavour was lemonade. Then we got more free time in the pool after lunch.

We all got called out of the pool to get changed the showers were full toilets were full changing rooms were full I feel sorry for public because we took the hole changing room for Tamaki primary school. We jumped on the bus and arrived at school.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I like the way you have used the TREE framework to write your recount. I also like the way you have developed the key ideas in the text by indicating different senses in your writing to give the reader more detailed information. This is a very informative story or your experience at last week's pool picnic. I'm glad you enjoyed it with your friends at TPS.

    You now need to work on levelling up your writing by using different descriptive detail like metaphors, similes and powerful adjectives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Cass This a amazing post about the Pool Picnic Day
    Next time you should make the title of the post The amazing Pool Picnic Day or something
    lIke that.
    But Amazing Work for your Second Post
    Keep It Up

    By Paris .P From Room 7

    ReplyDelete